Tuesday, January 27, 2009

~~New Year - New Perspective~~


It's a new year and I want to get a new perspective on life. I want to post here every day. Even if just a quote or an image of mine. So I am going to try from this point on. Whether anyone follows this blog or not. This is for me and any one else who wishes to read. But most for me. I am delving more and more into my creative side that I have a desperate need to express but have repressed for so long. So from today on there will be a little something here from my life, put out here in cyber world. I also want to learn more about making this blog my own. I don't know a lot about web design and things I have tried in the passed just didn't work out. But not going to give up on learning more to make this space even more me. So if any one does read this little piece of me I hope it can touch you as much as the things in my life have touched me.

Photograph of The Suspension Bridge at Mill Creek Park-Boardman, Ohio

Photo by Kristal © All rights reserved

All Images and Words are Property of Author - Do Not Use With Out Written Consent

No comments: