Saturday, May 23, 2009

~~Anonymous Post~~

c0mmeNtz =] Pictures, Images and Photos



I got an Anonymous message today on a blog I posted back in Dec. ~ A Poetic Dreamers Soul ~: ~~Funeral Procession & Appalling Lack of Respect~~ about a Funeral processions i was in for a friends mother sho died from cancer. Everyone has a right to their opinion..This blog is just mine.. and I have as much right to express my opinion as everyone else does. I respect others opinions and welcome RESPECTFUL opinions back on my blog whether the person agrees with me or not is not an issue. I respect any one who has a passion in what they believe in. I may not agree with said opionion but I respect the passion and conviction one has for it. Now on to the messages and my response.

The message is as follows..

Anonymous - Yesterday I was on a three lane road in Virginia and find no reason why a funeral procession would require the other two lanes to be closed. It's a selfish waste of other people's time. People die every day....and you will too. When I die, I don't expect to stop traffic. Personally, I'd rather do it while I'm alive.

My Response - Anonymous..Since you didn't leave any link where I can comment back to you directly here is my response..

Firstly.. I never said anything about shutting all lanes of traffic on the highway.. that was your take on what I wrote. When on a highway.. the respect is for the lane that funeral procession is in and to traffic merging on and off the highway.. It only takes a few moments to be respectful and let them pass then to merge into traffic. The other lanes on the highway are free to go. You have a very different view of respect then I do if you feel this is selfish. But you have a right to your opinion and that is why I am letting this comment show on my blog.


A second comment I got was this...

Anonymous - I also don't really understand your blog. A blog entertains all opinions,,,not just those you pick and approve of....

My Response - As for your second comment.. I am not here to entertain any one. This is MY opinions, my life and how I feel. Just as you have every right to express yours however you see fit (If you would have left a link to your blog I would loved to have read your view on your life). This blog is for me.. and if any one else want to read it they can.. I welcome it. Life has it's up and down, It's beauty and it ugliness and all that in-between and that is what I capture here. It is not just about certain aspect of my life.. it's what effects me at the time or what I might want to share for myself, family or friends.

I don't know if your will be back to read this but if you are this time please leave a link. I hope you have a wonderful day..

I hope every one else in blog land has a wonderful Holiday weekend..

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I don't bother with anonymous comments or obnoxious comments. I figure that it's my blog and my space and I can "decorate" it any way I want! It may be a very very very small corner on the world, but its my corner.

To your first anon commentor . . . this is a sign of the decay of our society, when giving a few moments of respect is too much bother for someone. Good grief!

Peace, Virginia