Monday, June 30, 2008

~~June's Artsy Essay Contest~~

It's that time again for Judith HeartSong Artsy Essay Contest. The June Artsy Essay Topic will be a photo prompt for some fun in the sun. To see the photo follow this link Judith HeartSong: June Artsy Essay.

Here is my entry I hope you enjoyed..





It’s amazing to be an antant on this wonderful summer day. The sky is blue blue skyand the sunSun shines bright upon me…Moving through the tall deep green grassGrass.. Closer and closer I come to my destination.. I can hardly contain my excitement. I’ve waited so long for this moment, so very long. Just a little further and I’m there. Finally I climb up your strong green stemleaf stem.. Crawling upon your soft pillow surfaceOver the English Channel.. till I stand upon your white snowy puffs Photobucketwhere I can see the whole world. And it’s more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. I stand fast as the wind washes over me. I can not believe it.. The beauty takes my breath away. I can see the rolling green fields that go on forever.. a lush forest so full of life. Fields of purple, red, yellow and blue flowersCarlsbadflower Fields as far as my eyes can see. There are birdsMallards of every shape and size flying to and fro playing and singing merrily. I hear a whoosh and see the bright orange and black wings of a butterflymonarch butterfly fly over me, causing me to sway to the rhythm of her wings. Her delicate dance with the windFeather in the Wind is mesmerizing. I watch her till she is but a speck in the fields of flowersField Flowers. This is paradise; this is how life should be. This is where I want to spend the rest of my life atop this beautiful flower, looking at this beautiful world is all her glory and getting lost in a sweet dance with Mother Nature.Mother Nature

1 comment:

Judith HeartSong said...

a woman tree! Delightful! Great entry!