Saturday, July 26, 2008

~~~JULY'S ARTSY ESSAY CONTEST~~~

I love vegetables..so many to choose from for this month Artsy Essay Contest at Judith HeartSong blog. This months topic is
"An Ode to your Favorite Vegetable"
*or fruit masquerading as a vegetable!
You still have time to try your hand at this months topic just follow this link and read the rules and have a blast. Judith HeartSong: July's Artsy Essay
My entry starts out with a couple of Veggie videos and then ends with my favorite Veggie right now.










But my favorite is:

Orange and crispy, cooked or raw. Carrots are the best of all. Good for bones and eye site health. I love Carrots I can’t help myself. Baby Carrots, not babies at all there just cut and shaped very small. Sweet and crunchy good for me. I even love them with ranch dressing. In a crock pot with a roast or in a pot all by themselves. They are delicious every way. I could eat them everyday.

To learn more about Carrots follow this link: http://www.recipetips.com/kitchen-tips/t--873/all-about-carrots.asp

1 comment:

Judith HeartSong said...

oh the vegetable orchestra cracked me up!

Good post!